Step Back in Time

Thank you, for revealing it.

I got your message: let's move on with our lives. (Damn! Why should it feel like a slap on my face?)

So this is a reply from my angelic personality: Good luck. Like I told you, there is real-life case for such scenario. Anything is, therefore, possible. Moreover, when you want to pursue it, you will. And no, I don't buy sentences like "it was not intended for the recipient." Judging from previous experience, that may well be a gambling thing, heheheh... (Hm, maybe now my evil personality is speaking. Or is it the human side?).

As for me, I know I will have to step back now. Should've done it much, much, much earlier, actually. When I took the decision. And not let myself entrapped in my own mixed emotions, or deceived by false perceptions, conclusions and floating hopes which based on what -- some meaningless cyber-conversations? Duh. The evidence has been there all this time, before my very eyes. Silly me! *jitak kepala sendiri, keras-keras! Bangun, bangun!*

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you have stepped back earlier, there would not be that *joyride*, no?

Anonymous said...

Ito Nana, the 1-million dollar question is: was the ride really, REALLY, that enjoyable? or are you saying that it's enjoyable because of all those uncertainties, and the "kite game"? ;). ah, sis, i think i'm already too old for playing in this field. i'm tired.

Sontoloyo said...

Akhirnya....

Get up..and lets take another ride to the uncertainty...

Hold my hands and we will face it together, for to-get-here...there is no such things as certain...ever.

Move your big butt and get out to smell the coffee at the starbuck and meet cute guy.

"Rise and Shine"

Anonymous said...

Sssst... Sondi, mbok ya jangan bilang sapa2 that my butts are indeed BIG :p.

Anonymous said...

Never too old for playing in that field. Move on, you'll find another field to play...

Dindajou said...

*big hug*
and i quote:
"Semua itu ada hikmahnya"
-Mutiany Harahap-

(in case gak ada yang kenal, itu uwa' gw, kakaknya mamah.. heheheh)

Apey said...

Adooh...jangan jitak kepala keras2 gitu tho jeng :D sakit kalee..hehe..
well, no matter what it was, pain or hurt experience give us a lesson in love? (level42) :)

Anonymous said...

Okol:> the game that I mentioned here is the "kite playing", aka ML aka Main Layangan! hehehe.. too old for that already, and too tired.. I need to settle down and find some peaceful, quite place :).

dinda: thanks, sistah. I've never thanked God enough for having amazing sisters and brothers like you all. (even those are usually so "lethal", kekekkeke *lirik2 Kucink*).

Apey: jitak keras2 ini perlu supaya gak kelamaan mengasihani diri sendiri, hehhe.. thanks anyway!!!

Anonymous said...

hihiy
AYO IBU!!!!
kalau saya bisa....
anda bisaaa juga...


:)

Sontoloyo said...

*Ikutan jitak kepala ellen*

BANGUNNNNN... !!!
asik kan di bantuin jitak.

Anonymous said...

hello, salam kenal :)
postingnya mirip kejadian yang aku alami beberapa saat yang lalu.